Ten Randoms on this beautiful Friday Afternoon....
10. The people I work with are hilarious we just had a 30 minute convo about worst Halloween costumes of our childhoods. Good times. What was your worst?!?
9. It's great to be feeling better and to not have gotten full fledged strep this week like I had thought I was.
8. I love picnik! (it's a site that lets you edit and jazz up your photos it's totally distracting and addicting... I'm trying to figure out a cute way to use picnik to redo all my photos and frame them at our new condo...)
7. I am so excited to have FINALLY reconnected with an old, long lost friend.
6. Cooper is getting entirely too big, I have seriously been considering not feeding him after he reaches 25lbs. (Chill out PETA-- I'm kidding)
5. I can't wait to see my cousin, and hang out with her tonight. She's always a lot of fun and we don't hang out as much as I would like, but we are both so busy!!!
4. I have hands down the best Grandparents in the WORLD, they watch my dog everyday while I'm at work, my Mamaw makes my favorite food for me all the time, and especially when I'm not feeling well like this week, they insist on taking me out to dinner (at really interesting places that I would never have picked out myself, might I add,) and they are so good to not only me but also to Matt, my Papaw is hilarious too, always lots of laughs. I am so lucky, I don't know what I would do without them!
3. While I am so excited to be moving into our condo so soon, it has been a very stressful and confusing process. And honestly, I am enjoying living at home, so close to my parents and Grandparents.
2. I feel so fortunate to have met so many amazing women during my short time working at Mount Carmel, we all met for dinner this week, and yet again they prove to be so fun, and just an amazing group of friends. I'm so lucky!
1. I can't wait to see Matt tomorrow (he's been in MN for a week & I have missed him!), he will not believe how huge Cooper has gotten in just a week.
& just for fun a recent picture from a wedding we went to in MN last weekend. PS. Congrats Jeremy & Sarah, we are so glad we could be there for your special day, we love you!!!!!