11.18.2010

Tis The Season!

I am a Christmas fanatic-- love the decorations, the events, the food, the music, the shopping, the list making, the giving, I could go on and on. This is my favorite time of year (besides the cold weather). One thing that brings me great joy in preparing for Christmas is Chritmas cards and Family photos-- you see my chritmas cards ALWAYS include a photo! Some may think it's cheesy but I LOVE getting photos of peoples families, pets and travels every year and I love to share ours! I even frame the photos from last year and display thm as part of our decorations this year-- it's fun to see how the families grow year after year! So this year  (much to my families delight ;) )we got family photos taken by Boroi Photography through a great deal I found on Living Social. So I have been shopping for the perfect card to go with our photo-- here is one I found on Shutterfly:






I just love it! And they have so many cute ones at: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards  And this year Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards-- what a terrific idea! I can't wai to get to shopping and get my cards pinted and sent out. My goal is for one week after Thanksgiving!

Thanks Shutterfly-- you rock! & Happy Holidays!

No comments: