6.24.2008

Cooper Comes Home

((Our Little Family))

On Friday our new puppy "Cooper" (we picked a name :) ) Came into our home and into our lives. He has been so fun! And really good, too good to be true at this point and I'm just waiting for a disaster. He's only had a handful of 'accidents' on the carpet and otherwise he goes outside or on the newspaper I put on the kitchen floor. He cries a little when he first gets into his crate for the night but if Matt or I stick our fingers in he seems to be okay, and as soon as we lay down and he sees that we are right there he is quiet and falls asleep. It's just so fun having a little puppy at home. Matt is in LOVE with the little guy and he is so good with him too. Cooper loves his Daddy!((Cooper & Matt))

Cooper also met Scooter this weekend. I was so nervous but I think they will be Best Buddies. Especially since Cooper will eventually be Scooter's size. It was funny to watch them run around the yard, and watch Cooper run into steps and the porch when he was trying to follow Scooter jumping up on things. He's got the hang of it now though- he's just got his uncoordinated little puppy paws.
((Uncle Scooter & Cooper))

The weekend was especially fun because Matt's parents were in town from Minnesota. We had a lot of fun with them. I hope they enjoyed their trip and the gorgeous weather we had. Matt and his Dad (and my Dad) got to do some golfing, unfortunately I couldn't take any days off of work so JoAnn was on her own on Friday and Monday, but she did some shopping and beading-- which resulted in some beautiful bracelets for me!!!! She is so talented with jewelry making and I am so lucky to be the recipient of so many of her creations. We talked a lot about Ava and Ella, and the upcoming arrival of the twins!!!! Now I can't wait to visit in September!! And of course I'm looking forward to Sarah & Jeremy's wedding too!!!

All in all it was a fun and exhausting weekend, I will be so happy to hit the sheets tonight.

No comments: