6.30.2008

Counting Down The Days...


We are leaving for Vegas in less than 48 hours.
I so need a vaca.

Cooper has been a perfect little angel. He went to the vet Friday and he was so good. He cuddled on my shoulder just like a baby.

He really has been great, and he is getting so good at the potty training to. Saturday night he reached his little paw out of his crate and tapped me on the hand until I woke up and had Matt take him outside. He made a bee- line for the grass, I guess he REALLY had to go! I also gave him a bath this weekend, at the time I don't think he liked it a ton, but he was very good, although he tried to drink a lot of water.

He even let me dry him off. The next night he ran into the bathroom and tried to jump into the tub-- so I guess he did like the bath.

Matt played poker this weekend and I played bunco for the first time. I didn't win or lose, so I guess I didn't do great but I had a good time. Matt didn't win either-- apparently we are saving our luck for Vegas-- 48 hours, I can't wait! :)