6.10.2008

I figure I have nothing to lose so here goes nothing.

Well hello there!

While I have always loved to write (letters,cards,notes,etc.) I haven't in many years been a journal-er, probably since the 'diary' days. This is my attempt to track my journey.

So why now?
Part of my job is reaching out to the media; tv stations, radio stations, magazine, newspapers, bloggers, etc and telling them about the wonderful things some of our clients are up to, things that they may be interested in. Because of this I have seen some truly phenomenal blogs. I mean IMPRESSIVE! And I wanted to start one of my own. (I will probably even add some of our clients stuff here too--because a lot of it really is that interesting)

It's not because I think I live a wildly exciting or intriguing life- because I do not. But through my work, family, and friends, I have gotten to do and experience some really amazing things and I feel this is the perfect place to record some of these events and to share them with the many people in my life whom I love and adore and cannot see or speak with everyday.

I'm not making any promises or setting any expectations... the "daily" may even be not so daily and more weekly.. we'll just have to wait and see.


No comments: